Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore the Universe & Beyond.


How do I add my publication to the faculty display case outside the library?

Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017  |  0 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Faculty are encouraged to send published works (e.g. articles, books, book chapters, conference papers, etc.) to Diane J. Bever, Reference and Information Services Librarian, for inclusion in the Faculty Publications display case. Items may be sent to Diane via e-mail at or dropped off at the Ask A Librarian service desk in the library.

Answered by Angie ThorpeBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Contact a Librarian

    • a small icon
      Call us @ 765-455-9521
    • a small icon
      E-mail us @
    • a small icon
      Chat with us (iuklib or IUK Library - Ask a Librarian) using Microsoft Lync

    Related content from LibGuides