Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore the Universe & Beyond.


I need someone to proctor a test/exam?

Last Updated: Dec 09, 2014  |  9 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Library staff do not proctor tests or exams. The Testing Center is operated by the Office of Student Success and Advising and is located in the Main Building (KO280). For additional information, please contact the Testing Center at (765) 455-9395, or check their web page (

Answered by Cynthia LipkenBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Related Questions

    More Ways to Contact a Librarian

    • a small icon
      Call us @ 765-455-9521
    • a small icon
      E-mail us @
    • a small icon
      Chat with us (iuklib or IUK Library - Ask a Librarian) using Microsoft Lync

    Related content from LibGuides