Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - Ask a Question, Search for Information, Explore the Universe & Beyond.


I need help with my works cited or bibliography.

Last Updated: Feb 28, 2017  |  12 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Copies of the majority of the style manuals are available at the Research Help service desk, and additional copies that you may borrow may be available within the Stacks; search IUCAT to see whether we have a copy of the appropriate manual in the Stacks. For writing assistance, including help with creating citations, please contact/talk with a tutor in the Writing Center. The Writing Center is located within the library (KA128) and via phone at (765) 455-9425. Learn more about the Writing Center by clicking on the link below.

Answered by Cynthia LipkenBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Contact a Librarian

    • a small icon
      Call us @ 765-455-9521
    • a small icon
      E-mail us @
    • a small icon
      Chat with us (iuklib or IUK Library - Ask a Librarian) using Microsoft Lync

    Related content from LibGuides