I need help with computers or printing.
University Information Technology Services (UITS) is available to assist you with a variety of questions related to computers and technology. To receive assistance, you may visit the walk-up HelpDesk in the library, or you may call their support line at (765) 455-9315. The UITS Support Center is located in room KA127 in the library.
Here are some areas with which UITS assists: (list is not exhaustive)
- Antivirus software installations
- Connecting to a WiFi network
- Formatting and printing a poster
- How to print (from Canvas, software applications, and laptops; one-sided or two-sided)
- IU network and e-mail accounts (including resetting passphrases and security questions)
- Microsoft software applications
- Printing problems
- Scanners and copiers
- Software updates
- Using Canvas (Note: Faculty may direct questions about Canvas to CTLA.)
If you would like consultative training on a technology, or help setting up your laptop, please contact the UITS Kokomo IT Training staff via phone at (765) 455-9589 or via e-mail at email@example.com. More details about IT Training services are available on the IT Training & Consulting website.
Answers to frequently asked technology questions are also available in the IU Knowledge Base: https://kb.iu.edu/.