Where are the printers located in the library?
All library computers are connected to the IU Print system, and you may send print jobs from them to any of the printers located within the library. These stations are located:
- Outside the library staff area (outside KA140);
- At the back of the first floor, toward the West wall;
- In room KA148A, which is located between Information Literacy Classrooms 1 (KA144) and 2 (KA148);
- Near the top of the spiral staircase on the second floor;
- In the Writing Center (KA128);
- In the Copy Room (KA119); and
- Plotter (large format): A plotter printer for posters (36" or 42" roll paper) is located in the Copy Room (KA119). Please contact IT Training at (765) 455-9589 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with poster printing.
Any print job (black and white or color) may be released on any printer within the library; you do not need to use the printer located closest to you. For additional questions about printing, including how to print from your laptop, please contact the UITS Help Desk.