Where are the printers located in the library?
All library computers are connected to the IU Print system, and you may send print jobs from them to any of the 7 print release stations located within the library. These stations are located:
- Near the Circulation/Reserves service desk;
- At the back of the first floor, near the government documents section;
- Between Information Literacy Classrooms 1 (Room KA144) and 2 (Room KA148). The printer is located in Room KA148A;
- Near the top of the spiral staircase on the second floor;
- In the Writing Center (Room KA128);
- In the Copy Room (KA119). This is the only color printer in the library; and
- Plotter (large format): A plotter printer for posters (36" or 42" roll paper) is located in the Copy Room (KA119). Please contact IT Training at (765) 455-9589 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with poster printing.
Any print job may be released on any printer within the library; you do not need to use the printer located closest to you. For additional questions about printing, including how to print from your laptop, please contact the Computer Services Help Desk.
Important note: During the library renovation, some printers may temporarily shift locations. If you have questions about where printers are located, please ask at the Circulations/Reserves service desk at the library entrance or the UITS Help Desk.